Yandex Maps and Navigator
Yandex Maps and Navigator Pro Apk
Yandex Maps is the ultimate app for navigating the city around you. Yandex Maps is packed with useful features that can help you get around with comfort and ease. There’s Navigator, with info on traffic jams and cameras, and voice assistant Alice. There’s searching for places by address, name, or category. There’s public transport like buses, trolleybuses, and trams moving on the map in real time. Pick any mode of transport to get to your destination. Or create a walking route if you feel like it.
• Real-time traffic forecasts to get you moving and avoid traffic jams.
• Voice prompts for turns, cameras, speed limits, accidents, and roadworks to help you navigate without looking at the screen.
• Alice is also on board: she’ll help you find a place, create a route, or call a number from your contact list.
• The app recommends faster routes if the traffic conditions have changed.
• To navigate offline, simply download an offline map.
• You can use the app on your car screen via Android Auto.
• City parking and parking fees.
• Pay for gas in the app at over 8000 gas stations across Russia.
Search for places and businesses
• Easily search the business directory using filters and get detailed address results with entrances and driveways.
• Find everything you need to know about a business: contact information, working hours, list of services, photos, visitor reviews, and rating.
• Check the indoor maps of large shopping malls, train stations, and airports.
• No internet? Search with an offline map.
• Save cafes, shops, and other favorite spots to My places and view them on other devices.
• Track buses, trams, trolleybuses, and minibuses in real time.
• Choose to display only selected routes.
• Get your public transport schedule for the next 30 days.
• Check the expected arrival time at your stop.
• Find public transport stops, metro stations, and other important facilities.
• Learn in advance about congestion in metro stations.
• Get information about the most convenient exits and transfers on your route.
• Check if you need the first or last metro car – a nifty feature for people traveling by metro in Moscow, Novosibirsk, or Saint Petersburg.
Routes for any mode of transport
• By car: Navigation that accounts for traffic conditions and camera warnings.
• On foot: Voice prompts make it easier to enjoy a walk without looking at the screen.
• By public transport: Track your bus or tram in real time and check expected arrival times.
• By bike: Be warned about crossings and exits to motorways.
• On a scooter: We’ll suggest bikeways and sidewalks and help you avoid stairs where possible.
Making cities more convenient
• Book appointments at beauty salons online, at any time of day (or night!).
• Order food from cafes and restaurants and collect it on your way home or to work.
• Book electric scooters to ride around Moscow and Krasnodar.
• Order a taxi directly from the app.
• Download maps to create driving routes and search for places and addresses offline.
• Never get lost in unfamiliar places with street panoramas and 3D mode.
• Switch between map types (Map, Satellite, or Hybrid) depending on the situation.
• Use the app in Russian, English, Turkish, Ukrainian, or Uzbek.
• Find your way easily in Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Novosibirsk, Krasnoyarsk, Omsk, Ufa, Perm, Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg, Kazan, Rostov-on-Don, Volgograd, Krasnodar, Voronezh, Samara, and other cities.
We’re always happy to receive your feedback. Send your suggestions and comments to email@example.com. We do read them and reply!
Languages: be, en, ru, tr, uk, kk, etc.
Optimized application manifest
Hidden ad units that managed to hide
Cleaned up and optimized graphics
Cleaned up all kinds of rubbish, carefully
Advertising loading blocked
Cleaned and optimized graphics.
The work of analytics is blocked, thoroughly
Removed trash code (crashlytics, fabric)
Installation allowed on card
Modification is untied from Google Services
Root rights check blocked
Now in Yandex Maps you can see how long it will take to reach your destination by car. This will make it easier to gauge your travel time when you plan to go to the airport, the train station, or out of town.
Plot a route by car and tap the clock to the left of the Let's go button. Select the date and time of your future trip. We'll look at the traffic forecast and show you how long the route might take. With this information, you can plan your trip and avoid running late or arriving too early.