Centi PRO Currency Converter Paid Apk
***************** AD FREE VERSION *****************
Centi is a simple and fast currency converter, providing up-to-date exchange rate information for over 170+ currencies and countries. It has a beautiful interface for quick access to conversions you need. Centi Currency Converter great for traveling abroad or for watching foreign markets.
– Convert over 170+ currencies and exchange rates
– Create a custom currency (price, name, country, flag, symbol and code)
– Data download only when you use the app
– No background data download and no background services (optimal battery use)
– Ready to work offline. Stores last updated exchange rates for offline use
– Copy calculation results
– Historical Currency Charts
– You can add as many currencies as you want
– Powered by Yahoo! Finance API
**PERSONALIZE YOUR SETTINGS **
– Night Theme
– Set Wi-Fi only data download
– Set the frequency of rate updates
– Turn currency symbols on or off
– Choose the number of decimals to display
— Simple Interface —
Centi has a clean and simple interface, saves time, and increases productivity.
— Charts —
You can view historical currency conversion charts for any two currencies. Charts for most currencies are available for 1-day, 5-days, 3-months, 1-year, 2-years and 5-years.
— Exchange Rates Updates —
Our app updates Exchange Rates on demand, or automatically at pre-defined intervals ranging from 1 hour to 1 day. The exchange rates will be cached locally when you have the internet connection, so you can use this app with the cached rates when there is no internet connection.
— Exchange Rates Listing —
The exchange rates listing shows a base currency compared to all other currencies, similar to the electronic exchange rate boards.
— Exchange Rates Provider —
Centi Currency Converter uses official exchange rates published on Yahoo! Yahoo Finance rates are trusted by millions of people.
— 170+ Currencies —
United States Dollar (USD), British Pound (GBP), Swiss Franc (CHF), Japanese Yen (JPY), Euro (EUR), Canadian Dollar (CAD), Australian Dollar (AUD), Chinese Yuan (CNY), Russian Ruble (RUB), Ukraine Hryvnia (UAH), South Korean Won (KRW), Brazilian Real (BRL), Mexican Peso (MXN), Saudi Arabian Riyal (SAR), Czech Koruna (CZK), Polish Zloty (PLN), Turkish Lira (TRY), Swedish Krona (SEK) and other.
— Precious Metals —
Gold Ounces (XAU), Silver Ounces (XAG), Palladium Ounces (XPD), Platinum Ounces (XPT)