WiFi Warden – Free Wi-Fi Access Pro Apk
WiFi Warden – Free Wi-Fi Access Pro Apk
Access to millions of Wi-Fi passwords and hotspots that our community has shared, for FREE.
Didn’t you always want to know how other people were getting access to all of those free internet hotspots? Now it’s easier than ever before!
Using WiFi Warden, you can find the best Wi-Fi hotspot or password for your current location, or anywhere else in the world. But WiFi Warden also has more features than just searching for Wi-Fi! You can see who is connected to your WiFi and test your internet connection speed. You can also share your own Wi-Fi passwords with the community.
By using DNS over HTTPS (DOH) on WiFi Warden, keep your connection secure. It’s faster than a VPN, FREE, and UNLIMITED!
WiFi Warden only requires minimal mobile data to find the nearest shared Wi-Fi spots around you, then you can connect to them and enjoy free internet!
If you don’t find any shared hotspot around yourself, don’t worry. Give the community some time to grow. Over time, there will be more and more shared WiFi spots to help you get free Wi-Fi Internet connections.
Using WiFi Warden, you can:
✔️ Connect to hotspots that others have shared
✔️ See who is connected to your WiFi
✔️ Get free access to websites and apps that are blocked by DNS manipulation and surf the internet with more privacy
✔️ Test your internet connection speed
✔️ Analyze WiFi networks
✔️ Connect to your WiFi using WPS
✔️ Calculate the WPS PINs of some routers
✔️ Create strong passwords
✔️ View saved WiFi passwords (requires root)
✔️ Find the open ports of a device on the network
✔️ And many other features…
Do I need to root my device?
Most features do not need root access. However:
🔷 To connect using WPS your phone must be rooted on Android 9 or newer versions, but if you are using Android 5 to 8 you do not need to root your device.
🔷 To get the serial number of an access point: You need root access on all Android versions.
🔷 To check WPS lock: You need root access on all Android versions.
* WiFi Warden is not a hacking tool. Hacking is illegal.
* To get the nearest shared hotspots for a new region and for the first time, you need an internet connection.
* Connection using WPS doesn’t work at all routers. The reason is not WiFi Warden, it’s the router! In these cases, please use the passphrase to connect to the WiFi.
* To connect with WPS, The AP must have enabled WPS. Access points that have enabled WPS are marked with the word “WPS” in red.
* From Android 6 (Marshmallow) it is necessary to grant location permission to display Wi-Fi networks around you.
WiFi Warden Mod Apk
More information in:
https://developer Android com/about/versions/marshmallow/android-6.0-changes.html#behavior-hardware-id
* Some Samsung devices may use encryption and do not show the real passwords. If you want to know how to decrypt them, Please look for the information on the internet.
* Some of the tools of this application (Specially WPS Connection) have been developed for Testing and Educational purposes. Use it at your own risk. The developer of this app will not accept any responsibility.
* Before leaving comments, please make sure to know how the app works.
UNIQUE WPS TEST PROTOCOL
With the introduction of the application manufacturer, WPSApp Pro will use the WPS protocol to be able to check the network status. So, what is actually the WPS protocol? Explain in simple terms that this protocol allows you to connect to a wifi network using a commonly predefined 8-digit pin number in the router. But the problem is that the pin number of many routers from different companies is known or knows how to calculate it.
HOW THIS APP WORKS
After obtaining preliminary information, users will often wonder about the main operation of the application to be able to grasp the most accurate way. The application will try to be able to connect and test your network through these pins. The application on the system has created all usage operations, and the user experience will be effortless. At the same time, the application allows you to analyze the quality of wifi channels, view wifi passwords stored on the device, and scan for devices connected to your network.
CASE OF RED SLASH
After the application has successfully performed special operations in the system, users will often receive special symbols for each different network. The first case that a network type will likely encounter is the red slash. This header indicates that this is a very secure network because they have disabled the WPS protocol and cannot determine the default password.
CASE OF QUESTION POINT
In addition, users will also encounter cases where the application announces your network with a question mark. So what is the question mark symbol, and what will the meaning of this symbol be? Networks with this symbol usually have the WPS protocol enabled, but the pin code is unknown. And in this case, the application that allows you to check the most popular.
-Added DNS over HTTPS (DoH)
With DNS over HTTPS you can:
* Surf the internet with more privacy
* Get lower ping for online gaming
* Bypass censorship in some countries for some sites
* Block annoying ads by choosing right DNS server
-Fixed some issues